AC Sunshine Securities LLC is a FINRA member as an introducing brokerage firm to Velox Clearing. AC Sunshine is registered with SEC and a member of SIPC. We offer a wide range of financial products and services to individual and institutional investors, and corporations around world. Followings are our business activities:
· Corporate Debt Securities.
· List and Over-the-Counter Securities.
· Government Securities.
· Mutual Funds.
· Options & Derivatives.
· Investment Advisory Services.
· Investment Research.
· Underwriting or selling group participant.
· Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Asset Management.
· Broker or Dealer selling tax shelters or limited partnerships in the primary or secondary market.
· Publicly or privately traded REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts).
· Private placement of securities.
· Real Estate syndicator
· Financial and Tax planning and Consultation
As an introducing brokerage firm, AC Sunshine Securities will be committed to providing high quality products and services at competitive rates that can contribute to our customers investment success.
We are hiring following experienced financial professionals (need related FINRA license):
1. Investment Banker with 5+ year experience
Valid license, Series 7 & 79, 63/66
Proven experience as an Investment Banker or Underwriter
Experience with valuation, modeling and forecasting
Knowledge of regulations covering securities and M&As
Solid grasp of current market developments
Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Ability to work under pressure
Outstanding communication ability (written and oral)
Strong work ethic and professionalism
Conduct strategic research and due diligence investigations
Issue debt and sell equity to raise capital for clients
Manage IPOs and private equity placements
Discover and close potential investors
Facilitate mergers and acquisitions
Assist with corporate restructuring
Analyze risk and offer financial advice
Prepare reports, models and forecasts
2. Institutional Sales Representative with 3+ year experience\
· Valid license, Series 7, 63/66
· Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients
· Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
· Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
· Leverages the organizations relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
· Develops and maintains relationships with sub-advisors and consultants.
· Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
· Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
· Works closely with Appleton team members to further develop sales opportunities.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
Minimum 3+ years of professional working experience.
Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge. Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
Strong communication and presentation skills
Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
Demonstrated ability to close business
General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
Bachelors degree, MBA prefered
3. Registered Representatives with 2+ year experience
Valid license, Series 7, 63/66
Develop long-term relationships with their clients by preparing investment strategies to help them achieve their financial goals, offering advice and information on various investments to guide them in managing their portfolios
Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications and other material, and develop a network within the financial industry to gather relevant information and identify potential investments for clients
Carry out investment orders by buying and selling stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds and other securities for individual investors, pension fund managers or companies such as banks, trust companies and insurance firms
Monitor clients' investment portfolios and ensure that investment transactions are carried out according to industry regulations.
Develop trading strategies by reviewing investment information and monitoring market conditions from the exchange floor and through contact with trading departments of other investment firms, pension fund managers and investment company financial analysts
Make bids and offers to buy and sell securities and complete details of sales on exchange trade tickets
Prepare reviews of portfolios' positions.
4. Mergers and Acquisitions specialist 5+ year experience
Series 7, 79, 63/66
Lead teams from multiple competency areas
Review/QA project plans
Ensure appropriate methodologies and expertise are engaged as needed
Monitor and manage risk and opportunities, including stakeholder assessment and change management risks
Communicate all major project risks, issues, and budget problems to the Engagement Lead as soon as they are uncovered
Identify, escalate, and monitor project issues to resolution
Manage the scope of the project and control changes, including communication to client
Execute merger or carve out IT projects
Lead system package evaluations against industry leading practices
Communicate and report major investment issues and risks to M&A senior executives and management, including assessment risks, issues, budget
Mentor and manage junior consultants to be able to keep project on time QA of work done by the team
Support in data analysis customer install base, customer migration plans, channel transition that adds value to the overall plan
Attends regular M&A meetings with management and helps to facilitate discussion and answer questions regarding project status
Conduct detailed research on potential M&A targets, including assessment of management strength and depth, employee skill sets and credentials, capabilities and solutions, client attractiveness, market dynamics and attractiveness, and competitive environment
Support and work with the Equity Capital Markets team
Partner with the firms investment banking professionals advising corporations, private companies, and financial sponsors on equity issuance and other aspects of the equity markets.
Originates, structures and executes public and private placement of equities.
Provides ideas and distribution to ensure their clients optimize each stage of a transaction
Develops capital markets solutions to enable clients to mitigate strategic, operational, credit and market risks.
· Assist and participate with Senior Equity Capital Markets team members with deal origination & execution
· Assist with strategic and financial analysis for preparation of pitch documentation and liaise with relevant investment banking team members and clients; design tailored presentations for clients to outline solutions to their financing needs
· Play an active role in the execution of mandated deals through the structuring and negotiation of legal documents and the coordination of distribution
· Examine the strategic and financial merits of proposed transactions for marketing purposes
· Help maintain dialogue and relationships with existing clients through continual marketing and advisory efforts with investment banking
Education, Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelors degree
· Minimum 3 years experience as part of an Equity Capital Markets or Investment Banking team
· Understanding of Equity Capital Markets
· Series 7, and 63/66
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills inclusive of financial modeling
· Excellent technology skills with superior Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Proficiency with Bloomberg
· Professional maturity and experience to interact with senior bankers
· Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking and distinguished communication skills
· Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
· Strict attention to detail with demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Should possess interest and understanding of financial markets, aptitude to learn, and demonstrated history of strong academic performance and professional drive
· Strong public speaking skills and comfortable with leading large group conference calls
If you are interested on any above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.